- B Com (Accounting) – University of Johannesburg
- B Com (Accounting Honours – Tax) – University of Johannesburg
- Her work experienced was obtained at Crowe Howarth international, HLB Barnett, Nolands JHB, Sage Pastel Accounting, Siyakha Consulting and Siyakha Capital Advisors.
- Keitumetse Lekaba (Keitu) is a registered SAICA member and holds the Associate General Accountant South Africa designation (AGA(SA)). Keitu has extensive training and experience in finance, accounting, auditing, tax, SMME development and business coaching, ESD strategy and BBBEE Advisory
- She is al so a director and co-founder of Mediwell-Medical Centre in Dainfern, Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa. Apart from Finance and her ability to strategically achieve organisational objectives, Keitumetse has a passion for human development, coaching and empowerment.
- She is the founder and chairperson of Goddess Girls, an NGO facilitating girl child mentor ship in Soweto. Her leader ship capabilities became evident when she was selected as the first black Head Girl of St. Catherine’ s Convent for the year 2003 when she had only been at the school for two years.